Glenn Kutler emphasizes finance and strategy and their impact on
overall organizational effectiveness.
Glenn has focused on delivering positive results to clients and has completed numerous successful projects for clients across many industries, including:
• Telecommunications Support Services
Reduced debt, increased profitability and net worth with 50% sales growth
• Microelectronic Engineering
Raised $12 million of venture capital
• Education Services
Turned around finances to enable a $5 million exit
• Pharmaceutical Packaging
Negotiated $10 million acquisition of specialized technology
• Engineered Materials
Sold new technology to a Fortune 500 Company for $10 million
Glenn began serving in this capacity through Fulcrum Capital LLC, which he founded in 1997, and affiliated with iDIMENSIONS in 2013. Prior to forming Fulcrum, Glenn was a financial executive at Bachow and Associates, a $200 million venture capital firm; Director of Corporate Development and Strategic Planning for Mediq Incorporated, a $300 million healthcare services company; and Vice President of Heritage Capital Corporation, a startup merchant bank.
Glenn graduated from Swarthmore College, has an MBA from New York University, and earned a Certificate of Professional Development at Wharton.
Glenn Kutler worked with a $10 million growth company working as a trusted advisor with the leadership team and helping position the company to raise capital. The company rebuilt its financial foundations – by integrating the efforts of sales, marketing and operations with finance, and introducing new processes for revenue forecasting, budgeting, cash management, corporate finance and strategic planning – and accomplished the following:
Phase 1 – Reduced Losses to Zero and Stabilized Cash Flow
• Engineered the repayment of $1.5 million of debt in cooperation with lenders through the systematic use of internally generated cash flow.
• Reduced overhead expense by $500,000 annually.
• Eliminated unprofitable business; cut staff 75%.
Phase 2 – Reorganized Tactically and Restored Profitability and Growth
• Negotiated and closed a $500,000 bank line of credit.
• Invested over $150,000 in new infrastructure.
• Recalibrated pricing model to obtain long term contracts.
• Negotiated and closed a $2.0 million contract renewal with a large client.
• Grew revenues 50%.
• Generated over $2.0 million in cumulative profits.
Phase 3 – Invested Strategically and Increased Enterprise Value
• Self-funded a $1.0 million investment in next generation technology.
• Yielded a multi-million dollar multi-year contract.
• Reached the $10.0 million revenue range, setting the stage to raise capital: $2.0 million in external funds obtained to date.