Values Index Motivation Assessment
Why the Values Index?
Unlike the other few values profiles on the market today, the Values Index merges two complimentary theories to create the most complete understanding of what drives an individual and what rewards him/her with a sense of accomplishment.
It is this understanding that helps to ensure that optimal motivation, passion, and drive are always created—to achieve the highest levels of personal and professional success.
The Seven Dimensions of Value
- Aesthetic: A drive for harmony, balance, and form.
- Altruistic: A drive for helping others to achieve.
- Economic: A drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic: A drive to stand out, be independent.
- Political: A drive for control, stability, and influence.
- Regulatory: A drive for tradition, steadiness, and certainty.
- Theoretical: A drive for learning, understanding, and knowledge.
The Why of Success
To reach optimal performance you must understand WHAT natural talents you possess, WHY you are motivated to use them, and HOW you prefer to use them. The Values Index looks at the WHY portion of the What, Why, and How trilogy. By understanding WHY you are motivated to do things, you are able to better align your environment with what creates the most passion in you.
The Values Index is useful for understanding how to motivate yourself and others by understanding the reasons that drive individuals toward success. In employee development and coaching scenarios, this information is invaluable.
The Values Index is fully validated and exceeds standards set by the EEOC for validity and reliability.